Chick-fil-A Bastrop Food Truck $16+
I. Executive Summary
We are excited to introduce a whole new way to Chick-fil-A: The Lost Pines Food Truck! The Chick-fil-A Lost Pines Food Truck will operate Monday - Saturday in small towns surrounding the Bastrop area. We are looking for hardworking, energetic, and hospitable team members to join our team. The Mission of a Chick-fil-A Food Truck Team Member is to provide guests with a remarkable dining experience each and every day by working as a team to give each guest the quickest, highest quality personalized experience possible. The Team Member also treats those they work with, as well as guests, with honor, dignity, and respect – all day, every day.
II. Role & Responsibilities
- Order Taking
- Create eye contact, share a Smile, Speak enthusiastically, and stay connected to the guest
- Take accurate and timely orders
- Fulfill guests’ orders by preparing beverages and sauces
- Food Prep
- Work with speed and accuracy at all times on to prepare orders on the truck
- Be flexible and be able to multi-task
- Bread Chicken, Assemble meals, etc.
IV. Schedule Details
We offer flexible scheduling with shifts of all lengths (up to 9 hours) including 8:30AM - 5PM, 10:00AM – 7PM and 11:30AM -9:00PM. We offer part time positions as well!
V. Direct Reports
All Team Members will report directly to Food Truck Team Leaders, Directors and Executive Leadership.
V. Skills Necessary
- A Heart of Service
- Honor, Dignity, & Respect to All
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Strong Ethics
- Eagerness to Learn
- Sense of Purpose Beyond Themselves
- Great Stewardship