Restaurant Hospitality Team Member / Cashier - $15+
I. Executive Summary
The Mission of a Hospitality Team Member with Chick-fil-A is to provide guests with a remarkable dining experience each and every day by working as a team to give each guest the quickest, highest quality personalized experience possible. The Team Member also treats those they work with, as well as guests, with honor, dignity, and respect – all day, every day.
II. Role & Responsibilities
- Front Counter
- Create eye contact, share a Smile, Speak enthusiastically, and stay connected to the guest
- Take accurate and timely orders
- Fulfill guests’ orders by preparing beverages and sauces
- Complete table touch in’s during the guests visit.
- Drive Thru
- Work with speed and accuracy at all times on headset, outside order taking, bagging or window
- Be flexible and be able to multi-task
- Make beverages while taking orders on headset
- Handle cash transactions with urgency and accuracy
III. Key Measurables
- CEM Scores at or above current goal (Overall Satisfaction > 80%)
- Speed of Service below 3:30
IV. Schedule Details
We offer flexible scheduling with shifts of all lengths (up to 9 hours) including 5:30AM – 2PM, 11AM – 8PM and 2PM -10:45PM. We offer part time positions as well!
V. Direct Reports
All Hospitality Professionals will report directly to Hospitality Team Leaders, Directors and Executive Leadership.
V. Skills Necessary
- A Heart of Service
- Honor, Dignity, & Respect to All
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Strong Ethics
- Eagerness to Learn
- Sense of Purpose Beyond Themselves
- Great Stewardship